- Social Media Update - The most current apps and trends in your children’s social media lives
- Pick Your Battles! - Balance the yin with the yang, promote independence while taking a strong stance on certain subjects
- Current Research - Brain development, technology, and violent video games
- Digital Footprint and Reputation - With their future approaching, recruiters and employers are taking note – What will they find?
- Strategies to use at home - Recommendations for family rules, parental controls, and developing a family tech plan
2. Elementary Student SOGI Champions: February 2nd :
Vessy Mochikas is looking for volunteers from grade 6 and 7 to join a zoom meeting to talk about SOGI in elementary schools. Does your school have a leadership student in grade 6/7 who would like to volunteer on this important district committee to represent their school? Does your school have a LGBTQ2+ student who would like to provide input to help make our entire school district a better, safer place? Please forward their name to Vessy! Details below:
- Grade 6-7 Student SOGI Champion meeting on February 2nd from 1:30-2:30 pm. I'd appreciate it if you could forward me the name of 1-2 students who would be willing to participate in an elementary SOGI lead meeting where I ask them about how school is going: what is going well, what needs to improve, advice for educators, ideas for social connections via social platforms. Email: email@example.com